A full range of hydraulic services in New Zealand
Tracgrip Hydraulics & Engineering has the capability to handle a full spectrum of hydraulic services
With state of the art facilities and equipment, we can handle large scale jobs professionally and reliably. Call us for more information.
Tracgrip service staff undertake trouble-shooting, maintenance, specialist repair plus testing of all types of hydraulic equipment with our specialised maintenance and repair facilities. We can also keep your system running smoothly and regularly serviced using a preventive maintenance program tailored to suit your needs.
In addition to on-site testing, Tracgrip’s service department uses a special purpose 110 KW (150 hp) hydraulic test rig for performance testing of variable and fixed displacement pumps and hydraulic motors. The test rig also allows the test measurement of dynamic motor output torque. Ancillary test facilities are used for functional testing of valves, cylinders etc.
Hydraulic cylinder services
Specialised repair of hydraulic cylinders is under taken using special purpose equipment in the areas of:
- Cylinder dismantling machine capable of 22,000-lbs/ft. torque
- Extensive engineering workshop facilities including grinding, honing and lapping
- Re-machining or replacement of cylinder components
- Large range of seals available ‘off the shelf’
- Cylinders designed, manufactured and supplied for all purposes
Tracgrip provides a comprehensive manufacturing and repair service on its 3600 square metre workshop equipped with extensive facilities enabling a wide range of machining, fabrication and fitting operations to be undertaken.
- Surface Grinding
- Welding/Fabrication – Certified welders
- Resurfacing – ‘Build-up’ of shafts, housings, bearing faces etc and accurate re-machining
- Milling and Boring
- Honing & Lapping
- Broaching and Slotting
- Profile Cutting – Optical Scanning
- Plasma Cutting
- Heat Treatment
- Industrial Spray Painting
- Steel – Large range cut and supplied ex-stock
- Industrial Plastics – Material supplied or components fully machined
Contact us for further information.